Wednesday

Best Christmas wishes and messages for your family,friends and love

Wishes and Messages that you want to share with your family, friends and with your love.

MERRY CHRISTMAS!! 

Christmas cards say something about their senders. Many families send out cards, messages and wish to bring cheer to their friends. Businesses send holiday messages to show customers and employees their appreciation. Christmas and holiday cards are always a great way to stay in touch with friends, relatives, acquaintances, and loved-ones as the year comes to a close.
While composing a thoughtful message for a holiday card sounds simple, many of us have trouble figuring out the right things to say in practice. Use the examples and recommendations on this page to get ideas, then mix and adapt them into meaningful messages for the people in your life. Feel free to edit these to your taste before jotting them down in your cards. Remember: the more personal you make your message, the more impact it will have on the recipient!

Christmas mesaages and wishes for friends.


1.Wishing you a wonderful Christmas and happy holidays.Merry Christmas!

2.Sending you glad tidings this holiday. Merry Christmas!

3.Your presence is the best Christmas present I could receive.Merry Christmas!

4.Your friendship is the best present Santa could have ever given me.Merry Christmas!

5.This year I have been so grateful for your friendship—thank you for being such a wonderful part of my life.I hope Santa brings you lots of awesome goodies. He already brought me the best one—a great friend!
Merry Christmas and Happy New year.


6. May this merry season shimmer and sparkle, May the majority of your desires and dreams worked out, and may you feel this bliss throughout the entire year. Cheerful Xmas !

7.May this Christmas end the present year on a sprightly note and clear a path for a crisp and brilliant New Year.

8.May you feel all the adoration and satisfaction I have for you all through this bubbly season and lasting through the year. Having you as my companion brings me extraordinary happiness.

9. I expect Santa regards you this year since you just merit the best. Joyful Christmas from our family to yours.

10.Fill your heart with the glow that is the closeness of your family, companions and friends and family this Xmas season and for eternity.

11.Let the soul of affection tenderly fill our hearts and homes. In this loveliest of festivities may you find numerous explanations behind bliss.

12.The one who has not Christmas in his heart will never discover it under a tree. Joyful Christmas.

13.Keep Calm and Wait For Santa.Merry Christmas!

14.May this card find you in good health, and may your Christmas bring good memories with lots of love.

15.Jesus is the reason for the season. Merry Christmas. -Christmas saying.

Christmas messages and wishes for family.


1.Waking up in the house where I grew up is the best feeling ever. Christmas makes it even more magical. Dear family, I want to thank you for giving me the best memories I could ever ask for. Wishing you a very merry Christmas!

2.So blessed to have such an amazing family. I absolutely love Christmas, because we can spend so much time together. Wishing you the best of all this world can give, because you deserve it. Merry Christmas!

3.My family taught me everything about Christmas. They taught me how to decorate a Christmas tree, how to make a Christmas dinner and how to organize a Christmas party. But the most important thing they taught me is to love and appreciate the ones who are beside you on this magical night. I wish you all the joy and peace for you deserve it. Merry Christmas!

4.I hope my family gets whatever they have ever wished for.Merry Christmas!

5.Wondrous Christmas nights always remind me that I’ll never be alone, because my beautiful family will never let it happen. And I promise you just the same. Merry Christmas!

6.Having you as part of my family makes every day feels like Christmas to me. The comfort and warmth that accompany this season reminds me of you. Merry Christmas to a special family!

7.Being with my family this Christmas, is the best present I ever wished for. I feel the warmth and joy of being home with all of you! Merry Christmas!

8.Cookies and sweets in every corner of the house! That’s how it smells Christmas with family!Merry Christmas!

9.Merry Christmas wishes can be said easily, but for each one meant, like the Grinch, your heart can grow. May your heart grow three sizes this Christmas.

10.Memories may be fleeting, but each childhood friend is a gift that touches your heart.Merry Christmas!

11.Hugs and kisses I share with you in hopes that you can share a few with me too! Merry Christmas!

Christmas messages for your love.


1.Merry Christmas. I’m very grateful to have such a special person like you in my life. You are so loving, kind, generous, thoughtful, and fun. You really mean so much to me!

2.Merry Christmas. Christmas is more special now that you are in my life and I look forward to many more holidays together.

3.Merry Christmas. Christmas wouldn’t be complete without you by my side. Wishing you a holiday filled with love, joy, extra hugs and kisses too!

4.Sending your way, warm and love-filled Christmas wishes, my love! Merry Christmas!

5.You! Yes you, the one reading this message. I just want to let you know that you are really special for me and I will never ever want you to let go. I love you. Merry Christmas.

6.May both us share the spirit of love and togetherness like this only and may Santa gift us the strength to be with each other in all thick and thin. Merry Christmas.

7.You are the best thing that ever happen to me. i am so lucky to have you as my love. Merry Christmas!

8.I don’t want any gifts this Christmas because I have you. Wishing you the best Christmas!

9.I would definitely do, if I could pack my love to you and wrap it up. Merry Christmas darling!

10.You have always been there my side throughout the troubles and joys. Thank you very much for it.Thank you for everything that you have done to me this year. Merry Christmas!


               
                              MERRY CHRISTMAS !!!

No comments:

Post a Comment